Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bed Time! Best Time of My Day

William, just being handsome

I don't think they even look related

The Giggle Monster
Every once in a while I encounter a mom who says that her kids don't really have a bed time. This is one point of parenting I do not understand. Bed time is the best time of my day! That's not to say that it is always smooth, but when they are both sleeping quietly, it is worth whatever effort I had to put forth to make it so. Good night, sweet boys!

2 comments:

Kali said...

I have to agree, I don't think they look related either! :)
They are both very handsome! Bedtime and naptime are my favorite times of the day, too.
I can't believe Will is riding the bus to school! My how time flies.

H. said...

I hear you. When the kids are in bed, I shut the door, run for my life, do a few Toyota jumps and grab a bowl of self-medicating ice-cream. I think I'd better find more healthy self-medication like your athletics. Hmmm. Something to think about. And yes, you are an "athlete"!