Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mud Men

Right now, we live for tennis at our house. We've had a pretty rainy weekend, and I was sorely disappointed to think that we wouldn't get a chance to play, but the rain stopped, and off we went. All that rain leads to lots of mud, and lots of puddles, which in turn leads to incredibly dirty boys. I've never seen them happier than when they were running and falling down ( on purpose) in the big puddles and mud holes.

We did have to make special transportation available for the ride home. There is no way we were letting them in the car like that, but the back of the 4-Runner was made for this stuff.



A quick hose down--and they were good as new.



3 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

OH, boys. Looks like fun! I'm glad they didn't teach Katie that!

The Bostons said...

I just found your blog... I love! I hope you don't mind me stalking it once in a while. :)

Darcy said...

fun fun! Zander wishes he was there...