Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Supporting Characters

Act III

IMG_0853



It’s time to introduce some of the supporting characters.



My mom and dad came to stay for a week to meet Jameson, woo Josie, and spend time with the boys. This is a picture of my dad on one of the many walks that he went on with the boys. I could have sworn that after just one day of being with Will and Isaac, I overheard my dad say in his prayers…



“Dear Heavenly Father, please bless that Will and Isaac will get used to each other and not fight so much tomorrow…”



They fight a lot.



IMG_0831



On one of the walks they went on, Isaac and Grandpa saw a dear with screwy antlers. They set out the next day to find it again, but instead ran into something much more interesting. Two screwy boys, with sticks on their heads. What are the odds?



IMG_0862



While they were out communing with nature, the girls stayed indoors. Three generations of Schmidt/Gardner/Brown ladies. We really could have taken this on a day where I tried a little harder.



All that staying inside made us thirsty.



IMG_0859 IMG_0858



Thanks for coming Grandma and Grandpa Gardner. When we dropped you off at the airport the boys were so sad as we drove away. I asked Will how he felt, and he told me he was going to really miss you, because he really really likes you. We love you.

No comments: