Friday, August 5, 2011

1st Time at Church

 

DSCI0452

Jameson, spiffed up, and ready to worship Smile

Last Sunday I spent the morning getting us ready for our first time back at church since Jameson was born.  Getting there was pretty terrible.  Too many people for one person to get ready!  I will definitely need to tweak a few things before we do that again.  I was able to herd the kids to the couch for a quick picture before we flew out the door.

DSCI0453DSCI0454DSCI0455DSCI0456DSCI0459DSCI0460

Unfortunately, I was unable to get a picture where they were all posed nicely, looking at ME, AND smiling.  Whatever.  There they are.  All four of them.  I suppose that it is better I didn’t get them all holding still and smiling at once, since that has never happened, ever, in real life.  Someone is always moving, and someone is always grumpy. 

1 comment:

Darcy said...

I just love those four kiddos!!!! Nice work Megan.