Friday, August 5, 2011

Centerpiece Idea?


DSCI0463


Sunday night, we were having pancakes for dinner. Josh and I were standing in the kitchen watching this very familiar scene unfold. This is how Josie prefers to take her meals. I mentioned a couple of posts ago that I thought we were transitioning with the addition of Jameson nicely, but reality set in when I watched Josie climb up on the table, then Will protested as Josie snatched his food right off his fork, and instead of being appalled that she was first, on the table, and second, stealing food, both Josh and I found ourselves saying, “Share with her!” Perhaps, we are functioning a bit in survival mode?


We have a lot of family coming to see us in August. Do you think they will be as understanding when our Josie-fly-trap perches herself at the edge of their plates and eats the food right out of their mouths?


DSCI0465DSCI0467DSCI0468Josie, doing what she does.

DSCI0466

She couldn’t be more pleased.


DSCI0469DSCI0470


But, as far as this one goes, we are doing great Smile

2 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

Adorable centerpiece. Are Isaacs pancakes covered in whip cream or mounds of sugar? Either way, I want a bit!!!

AnnaMarie said...

I love that last picture, Megan. So sweet! And yes, I love your centerpiece idea!