Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Show Must Go On

Act IV


(Grandpa and Grandma Gardner make grand exit)


(Enter Jenn and Leroy stage left)


DSCI0539


Hi Aunt Jenn!


Something happened this August that I never thought would happen. Aunt Jenn left her temperate California home to come visit the frozen tundra. We couldn’t have been more thrilled. Thank goodness Jameson was born during the yearly thaw, or I’m certain this wouldn’t have happened yet. She brought along her boyfriend Leroy (Uncle Leroy to my boys)


DSCI0540


Will and Leroy watching a fascinating documentary on tv. Will was in Heaven! Will was glued to Leroy’s side nearly their entire visit, just as he is in this picture. Leroy is a body builder, so is Jenn for that matter, and I’m pretty sure that by trekking out here to see us they met their #1 fan in Will. Jenn and Leroy combined = a lot of muscle, and thus, much food is needed to fuel them. I thought it was exhausting to care for a newborn, but Jameson is a nothing compared to feeding two body builders, that was tiring! and I loved every minute of it. Come back soon, but on your way slaughter your own cow, so I’m better prepared for your protein needs. Love you guys. Baby Jameson misses your sweet snuggles Jenn.

1 comment:

AnnaMarie said...

Yay, an update! I was wondering, not 10 minutes ago, how you were doing. I'm so glad you had wonderful family to come and help you, though your 2 bodybuilders might have come for your cooking. No snickerdoodles, I'm guessing. I can not believe that Will is 7. What a great kid. And you look fabulous, like always. I still miss you lots, Megan. We'll have to talk about another meet-up at the Dells this winter!