Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Everyone Should Know

Family knows. The whole Muskego Lakes Ward knows—thanks to daddy announcing it over the pulpit. It is high time that the blog knows.

011

But…

She doesn’t know yet, and when she finds out it won’t be pretty. So, shhh!

012

Do not be fooled by her sweet exterior, I am sure that a jealous monster lies inside, planning to make it’s debut around the beginning of August give or take a few. Until then, we’ll go on letting her bask in her sweet baby glory…before she watches her childhood slip away with my arrival.

5 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Oh, no. Josie will be in absolute heaven having a friend around! I'm so excited for you! And really, Josh, over the pulpit? I need to hear this story!

Fapili said...

Wahoo! My sister is due is August too. She said I could tell your family. Bring on the kiddos!

lindsy said...

Congratulations!!!

Kali said...

Congrats you guys! Good ol' Josh eh? :)

Angie said...

That's funny...Dann told our whole ward over the pulpit, too. Without talking to me about it first. Oh, well! Somehow, half the ward still does not know, though, despite my 7-month pregnant belly. I don't think too many people listen to what is said in church.