Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Potty Humor



I specifically chose a very pretty, dignified picture of Will to tell this next story, so I don't offend all of your senses at once. I will resist the urge to post a different picture, but may find that beyond my immature capacity.

Will is potty-trained, has been for a long time, but still requires assistance with the wiping of the "Big 2". For this I'm thankful, because are there really any 4 year olds that don't require assistance with this? They may not all get it, but nonetheless, still, it should be offered. Each time he finishes, he yells, "Mama, I need help to wipe!" Dutifully, I come, and then he bends over, I take care of business, and while this step occurs he proceeds to talk to be about what he sees in the toilet. Size, color, smell...you get the picture.

Yesterday, the following conversation took place:

Will: Mom, you smell that?

Me: Oh yeah, I smell it.

Will: I wouldn't want to eat poop

Me: NO! that would be really yucky. We don't eat poop.

Will: but, maybe if I ever did, I would just put it in my mouth, but not swallow it. Ok? and then I would spit it out.

Me: Gross!

Will: I won't swallow it!

Let's hope he never runs for office. Instead of "Yes, I tried it, but never inhaled"...the headlines would read, "What!? I never swallowed it!"

2 comments:

Serenity said...

Hey Megan!! It's Serenity (like you can't tell) I was wondering about you guys and thought I'd look you up. Internet is scary that way eh? :) I cannot believe how big your boys are!!!!! And SOOOO CUTE!!!! Wow, it's been a LONG time since we've seen you guys! Russ keeps talking about a trip to Milwaukee one of these days... you never know :) It would be fun. Anyway, glad to hear Josh is still in school :) You're funny. Take care!!

AnnaMarie said...

That is so disgusting I can't even put it into words. Just keep that boy away from poop. :)