Thursday, November 20, 2008

Huh?








I was enjoying a particularly quiet moment this morning, when I decided to face the music and go see what Gigs was up to. I walked down the stairs having this imaginary conversation in my head..."I bet he is in the dvd cabinet, and is building a tower." The other me responds, "Nope, he is in the pots and pans, and finding just the right drum stick from the utensil drawer." Well, we were both wrong and neither of us expected to find him shirtless, in the bathroom, with half a loaf of bread, and my blender pitcher. He never ceases to amaze. When I walked in I said, "Isaac, what are you doing?" He said, "Look, Mama, at all the bread! I put it on the toilet." He said it with such a matter of fact tone that somehow he convinced me that this was a completely logical thing to do, so I just said, "Oh." I walked to get my camera, and then he preceded to hold up each piece, and asked me to take a picture of each one. When that was finished, he looked at me, and said, "All done. Bye, Mama." I took that as my cue and left him alone with his bread.


No comments: