Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mutiny!

The fragile order of this household was compromised today.  I love turkey sandwiches.  I sometimes treat myself to them when I feel deserving, or if I’m just hungry.  When I feel so inclined, Jameson plays a pivotal role in transporting the sandwich from point A to point B.  He has always willingly filled these shoes.  I order the sandwich, and then place it in his car seat with him, and then when we arrive at home with the sandwich safely in tow, he gets a few pieces that I tear off.  Win. Win. 

DSCI0887DSCI0889

Until today.  An uprising on his part.  He snapped.  He could be tempted no longer with a lengthy drive home and a delicious sandwich just taunting him in his lap!  Like other times, I bought the sandwich, put it in his chair, only when I unloaded him this is what I found.

DSCI1059DSCI1058

He’s eating it!  Right through the paper too! 

ME:  “Jameson, how could you? Is that a tomato seed between your eyes?!”

To which he replied after I took it away… 

DSCI1060

J:  “Mama, how could you?  I’m so hungry!”

Poor baby.  Our sandwich partnership has been breeched, but lucky for him, I’m a sucker for that chubby face and I’ll share DSCI1061with him even if I have to do all the heavy lifting.

4 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Haha! Poor little Jameson! I love this post.

(And yes, I imagine I'll make it back to Milwaukee whether i win the bet or not...)

Darcy said...

He is spooky adoable! Love the story with pics!

Darcy said...

No spooky I meant to type soooo

lindsy said...

I'm laughing :)
That sounds sooo good right now.