Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's Been too Long!

Every day, around 11:30, a similar course of events take place.
Me: Will is on his way home.
Isaac: Will's coming on the school bus?
Me: Yes
Isaac: I can't ride the school bus. I'm too little. (really, he says this every day)
Me: Do you want to wait outside
Isaac: YES!!
and the rest is documented in pictures for your enjoyment.
1: Isaac is waiting for the school bus
2: The school bus is getting closer! Isaac pulls out his binoculars for a better look.
3: "William's home! William's home!"



4: "Hi, Giggies!"
5: "Hey, mom. Isaac missed me."




2 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

That's so cute. Good job for documenting it for the future!

Charis said...

You didn't call me this weekend... I miss talking to you. Your blog will have to do til I can sit and chat with you this weekend I hope.