Monday, October 13, 2008

It's Autumn Time

I was telling Josh that if only our family was rich and could just fly out in a moment's notice, now would be the time to come. The colors are gorgeous. I tried very hard to get some nice pictures that perhaps I could even frame of the boys, but that's kind of the equivalent of trying to get a humming bird to remain still. You just will never see it. These do, however, capture the boys in their truest form--"spazzy" and "crazy" would be the official terms. As a side note while we are talking about pictures...Will had his picture day a couple of weeks ago at school. Before he left I told him to smile a pretty smile, and not a silly one. When he got off the bus I asked him if he smiled. He said, "No. I didn't smile. I made a scary face." Stay posted for when we get those beauties back, I'll be sure to post it. We will never be accused of lacking originality.

Brotherly love

"Oh mom! You kill me"




Will making leaf angels.

I couldn't get one decent picture, because they wouldn't stop doing this.





I wasn't the only crazy who pulled off the side of the road to take a picture of these trees.
The fall colors at the happiest place on earth--the tennis courts!
Pretty, pretty
Dorks! This is why we've never paid anyone to take their pictures.
Mr. Rubber Face

(If anyone is offended that I called my kids dorks. Don't be. Josh and I are their parents, they didn't stand a chance. If that isn't good enough reason, wait till you meet some of their grandparents, and aunts and uncles, YIKES! ha ha)



7 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

You don't have to be rich to fly out of here in the fall...you could be a Canadian goose!
And you're right---not one picture that's "perfect" for a wall, but lots of cute ones of your boys being boys.

Kali said...

WOW! Pretty pics! I think the boys' pics have character! :) So funny!

Jill Best said...

I think the comment about aunts and uncles might be uncalled for. Beautiful pics Megan.

Becca S. said...

Caleb WILL stand still for a picture but can't stop making his incredible cheese face.
When did you start playing tennis?

Charis said...

Megan,
I am blown away every time I visit your blog at how handsome your boys are. I just love it. Where are the pics of your hotness? I 'll be waiting.

kenna said...

wow meg! that one comment about you should see their grandparents and aunts etc really hurt. my heart is just acheing of pain!:) love brian and kenna

rockermom said...

It's okay Meg, I KNOW I'm a dork and I'll take some of that blame. Maybe your kids will be total rockers too, just like auntie Heidi! I call my kids dorks too but we all agree we think it's more fun to be one.