Friday, August 15, 2008

What about the birthdays?

I'm sure I had you on pins and needles waiting for the next installment of birthday posts, but it's probably for the best that time got away from me and that silliness stopped. I do think that I need to take a moment for honorable mentions. My brother Matt's birthday was on the 8th and my brother Paul's was on the 9th. Sorry for the belated good wishes.
Also, on the 8th was my Josh's birthday. Since we have been married (almost 5 years now) Josh's birthdays have really stunk. Will was born just two days before Josh on the 6th, so you can see how I easily get wrapped up in his birthday celebration, and let Josh down. Well, I have had a wake up call, and that all needs to stop. Who is going to be there when I'm old and due to arthritic hands am unable to open tight lids on jars, and my ramblings change from insightful musings to dementia-laced nonsense?--that's right...Josh. I'm sorry that your birthdays are always such a flop. I will do better. Happy birthday, one week late.

1 comment:

lindsy said...

you are so funny! happy birthday to will and josh!! (oh i found your blog through anna marie"s) hope you don"t mind me stopping in to say hi +) and sorry my computer is typing crazy symbols instead of letters