Monday, January 12, 2009

He's a Sneaky One!




Will has a special way of saying his prayers. It is quite sneaky in fact. He used this tactic at Christmas, and then again this last week. For example, instead of asking Heavenly Father for things, he will just say something like this, "Heavenly Father, thank you that Santa Claus is bringing me an excavator, and a bull dozer...". It's like he leaves you no choice but to do it, since he is already so thankful.

Josh was incredibly busy this last week, and so we went about 3 days where he didn't really see the boys, and on each and every one of these days Will said in his prayers at night, "Thank you that daddy is going on a bike ride with me down the icy hill..." What choice do you have? He even made up a bed time song called the "Icy Hill Song" that he would sing to me each night. His prayer was answered the other night, and here is the grand ride down the icy hill.

2 comments:

Kali said...

How CUTE!
I am so glad you have a blog cuz I LOVE reading it. You are clever! :)

AnnaMarie said...

Boy I wish I was in Wisconsin so I could have an icy bike ride. Who needs all this sunshine.