Saturday, December 27, 2008

One Red Sock

Isaac skinned his little toe yesterday. He refused a band-aid, but when I offered to put a sock on it so that he would stop crying, he agreed. This was about 36 hours ago, and that sock has not left his foot.
I didn't really care that he was attached to this sock, until bath time tonight. He refused to get in the water, because his "sockie would get wet!" I tried taking it off, but you would have thought I was removing the foot with it, the way he carried on. So...what else can you do? I called in reinforcements. Josh came up to help me bathe him. I washed, and Josh held the red socked foot out and away from the water, so that at least the majority of Isaac would be squeaky clean for church in the morning. Perhaps as he sleeps tonight, I'll have to switch this red sock for it's clean match. 3 straight days of sock wearing is never a good thing.




1 comment:

AnnaMarie said...

That red sock is pretty.