Tuesday, August 28, 2012

One Year Ago, Today…

or rather, one year one month and 10 days ago…
2012-07-24 20.25.53
I gave birth to my sweetest little chubby.  I hate back blogging.  It’s so much harder to accurately write about things when they happened weeks or months earlier, but I couldn’t skip over Jameson turning one.  Sadly, in the few weeks since then I’ve managed to forget many of the details of the celebration.  On the day of his actual birthday we kept it hush-hush from Jameson.  He didn’t know he was one, and we weren’t telling him, since Josh hadn’t yet arrived in Utah.  We did manage to have a celebration at Nana and Grandpa Brian’s house. 
2012-07-24 20.21.45
I don’t think that Jameson actually ate any of his cake.
 2012-07-24 20.24.502012-07-24 20.34.382012-07-24 20.29.52
He smeared it everywhere but wasn’t that interested in eating it.  He is, however, interested in eating rocks, small choky things, and has been known to stick his hands in toilet water and then put them in his mouth.  Go figure.
Jameson, we love you.  We couldn’t be more thrilled to have your sweet, unassuming person in our family.  We have enough sassy-pants around here, so it’s nice you’ve decided to be chubby and delightful. 

3 comments:

Kali said...

he is so cute!

The Gray Gang said...

He is chubby and delightful and oh so cute!!!

AnnaMarie said...

haha! I need to meet this boy. Did I mention we have a basement with two guest rooms and your own bathroom? Come visit us!