Wednesday, January 26, 2011

9 Months

 

001

002

9 months old already.  It really has gone by so fast.  There are 4 years between Josie and Isaac, so there are a lot of things that I had forgotten about babydom that Josie has brought rushing back.  I love all the baby sounds.  The babbling, cooing, talking, and growling are my favorite.  Her growl is the best.  She is continuing to try to be too big too fast.  She crawls, she cruises, she has been pulling up since 7 months, but now she is a little reckless.  She lets go!  Sometimes it goes well, others result in bruises on her sweet little face.  Her fondness for her daddy is growing.  She still is a total mama’s girl, but she knows daddy = play time.  When she sees Josh laying on the floor she can’t wait to crawl over and attack.  The boys still adore her, and love to play with her…wonder how long that will last before they are begging me take her away so that she doesn’t bug them or get in their stuff.  I know it’s on the horizon.  Helping with dishes and emptying drawers are her specialties, oh and of course, toilet exploration is one of her unfortunate hobbies if a door is left open.  She has had a little tummy bug that has reminded me that there is no better way to stay caught up on laundry than to have a sick baby.  A load needs to be done after each nap, and diaper change.  My washer is cursing her, but the rest of the family is fully stocked!

3 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Aww, Josie. I'm sorry she's been sick, but like that she's more friendly with Josh.

Darcy said...

so sweet! Did giggs loose a tooth already? Did I miss that post?

Kali said...

what a sweet pic with isaac! cute cute!