Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Update: Only Not Really

It's been a while since I've posted, and I'm not sure why the post famine, except life is busy. Much busier now that the boys are back in school. That may seem backward, but it's true. Isaac only goes half day and I have to take him, so we have the hour of frenzy getting Will out the door in the morning and on the bus. Clean house, clean mommy, then it's time to frantically get Isaac out the door. We load up, drop him off, and maybe run a couple of errands while they are both gone. It's amazing how fast 2 hours goes by. Then it's time to get them--and then that is when the day really gets nuts. I'm sure other moms can back me up on this. Those couple of hours after school when kids are whiny and tired and hungry, and dinner has to be made and homework complete are pretty much ridiculous. So, there it is, an update. That's what we've been doing. More to come, when life settles down.
Isaac and Jo on a beautiful late summer day
Josie has been working on a little sitting up action. Pretty good, cutie pie.


5 comments:

Kali said...

Josie is ADORABLE! Busy is better than not busy. I'm just glad for a few new pics of the kiddos! :)

AnnaMarie said...

How cute. And somehow, I missed the last post about the healthy foods. Sugar or powdered sugar on pancakes? I've heard of the latter, but not the former. Josie is adorable! How fun that she's sitting up. Sorry your days are so crazy. Someone here was trying to get me to put Katie in a preschool/parenting thing with her...but I decided to not start school before I had to. It is crazy, and those hours the kids are in school go way too fast, and then you have to be there to pick them up or to welcome them home. Good luck!

Angie said...

I hear you on this. I don't get a shower if I'm not up by 6:30 a.m.! I am enjoying having Sam in school, but I have to take him everyday. It's not too bad now, but I am not looking forward to cold weather!!

Kali said...

Yes wheat crust it's SO delicious! Better than white! :)
Three weeks from Sunday is the induction...hoping earlier, but I don't think I'm lucky enough for that. haha

Here is the pizza dough recipe:

3 cups white whole wheat flour, more or less
1 tablespoon honey, heaping
1 tablespoon oil, heaping
1 cup warm water
1 tablespoon yeast
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt

I use all purpose white flour to roll and I ALWAYS cook my pizza on a stone...MMM! Enjoy!

Serenity said...

PGA would be nice :) Wisconsin.... eh.... Just kidding :)
your kids are so adorable! I don't think I have even commented since Josie was born. She is a doll!!! It's so cute to see a little girl Brown! I'm pretty jealous of all her bows. You would think that after three girls I would have a pretty major stash... not so. I would say I wish I could afford such a plethora as you, but I'm pretty sure you'd say something like you made them, and then I'd just feel guilty about my un-craftiness!:) You guys are such a cute family! Oh, and Russ loves the name Josie. At our rate we will probably have one sooner than later. Hope you don't mind :)