Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pokies


Pokies are the pits. At our house we call shots (immunizations) pokies. Josie got pokies yesterday--3 of them. I felt so bad for her. I always do. Then, usually, I feel bad for me for the rest of the day, because pokies make babies feel crummy. That is until Josie! She really is my dream baby. The boys had terrible days when they got there shots. They ran low fevers and were just grumpy. Not Josie. She would do this incredibly sad whimper when you touched her legs, but otherwise, she just wanted to sleep. She snuggled up on my chest and slept and slept. She usually goes to bed for the night at 10:00. Last night she went at 8:00 but still woke up at the same time this morning. She is an all star.


At nearly 10 weeks old, she weighs 11lbs 1 oz, and is 21 3/4 inches long. She gained nearly 3 pounds but only grew 1/4 inch. Hmm...cute.

1 comment:

AnnaMarie said...

Awe.Some. More pictures, more pictures!