Wednesday, March 3, 2010

31 Weeks

Please ignore the laundry on the table. That is really embarrassing.
31 weeks pregnant. I'm not one to take a lot of pregnancy shots. Some people love their pregnant bodies--I just tolerate mine. Darcy mentioned that I haven't taken any, so here is at least one. I'm usually pretty good about taking one before delivery though, so we'll see how much I grow in the next few weeks. I haven't written much of anything about this pregnancy. It has definitely been the most uncomfortable of the three. It has felt a little different than the boys, but that may very well be that it is round three, and things are getting tired. I don't know how my crazy mom did this eight times over. I'm pretty sure my parts would be sagging on the ground if I had to have 5 more. To my mom goes the award for "superior reproductive parts". Go mom!
I delievered Will 3 weeks early, and Isaac came about 2 1/2 weeks before D-day, so we'll see when this one arrives. Person who guesses right may take home the title of "superior guesser". I'd give you "superior reproductive parts" but that one is taken. May 6th is the due date. Give it a shot.

7 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Cool! A contest! And one with such great prizes, too...I guess April 22.

lindsy said...

April 25. how nice having kids who come early =) you look great!

Kali said...

you do look great! you are always cute prego....tiny little basketball tummy! :)
April 18th is my guess!

Fapili said...

We are due just a day apart (May 7th for me). I'll race you to the finish, but you'll probably beat me there!

Charis said...

Well its good to know that you are alive! I call and I call but life must be super busy I get it! Oh yeah I remember someone once said that everyone they know with three kids becomes undoubtedly "Unavailable". (Sigh) I guess this is good practice for me. Looks like all is well and you look skinny as usual except for your little bump! Lucky girl. Pregnancy looks good on ya! Love ya

Angie said...

I don't do pregnant pictures either, and at least the laundry is folded! Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes okay. Yeah for #3!!

Marci said...

I have a friend here that is due May 6th with her fifth, and she is going to do all she can to come April 18th (she's my Colorado Darcy) so that's my guess. Do I get to see you this weekend when I'm in town? You look great, but I expected no less from you. BTW, Hudson was the most uncomfortable pregnancy, and he was breech... I hope for your sake that doesn't apply! Good Luck!!