Sunday, March 14, 2010

Thoughts on Jesus

Whoah! Having church start at 8:30am is rough, but not as rough as having church start at 8:30am on daylight savings Sunday. I've never missed that hour more in my life! We made it though. Before I tuck myself in for a much needed afternoon nap, I wanted to share something Will said while feasting on Ramen Noodles after church. (Don't judge me--he begged for them)

Will: You know what, mom?
Me: What?
Will: I think it's good that Jesus gave me two eyes instead of one.
Me: (smirking) oh yeah, that is good
Will: but...it would have been better if Jesus gave me five eyes
Me: (smile broadening) how come?
Will: (while pointing to proposed eyes possible locations) that way I could see practically the whole earth at once, and see every single state. Farther, closer, it would all just be better.

How can you argue with that logic?

3 comments:

lindsy said...

well, of course! we could all use 5 eyes =) how funny

Jen I said...

Funny.

Yeah, too bad you knew it was daylight savings. I didn't, and was really happy to get to sacrament meeting and realize I only had to sit there with the kids for 10 minutes. Next year you should try not to remember. :) Then you get a bonus of just two hour church!

AnnaMarie said...

8:30? Ouch. Will is funny.