Monday, September 28, 2009

Come on, Already!

Boston Temple--stunning!



For me being able to visit some new temples was the best part of this road trip. Hopefully, we'll make enough money one day to go to some of the really exotic ones! This temple is stunning, and really very big. We met in the chapel before the session began, and the temple worker greeting us in the chapel was asking us all kinds of questions to which I just sat with a dumb smile of my face through all of them, because I couldn't understand anything he was saying. His was the most extreme Boston accent I heard while there.
Thanks to Pam and Norm for helping out with our kids so we could enjoy this together, and for convincing me that we absolutely could do residency in Boston--I think it would be awesome!


No comments: