Monday, May 18, 2009

Sunday Morning Photo Shoot

Will, looking quite suave, or rather after washing with Suave.
They really do like each other.

Just handsome


I love my Giggies

Explanation for this picture--they are 4 and 3. This is the natural pose, a smile takes coaching. This, unfortunately, just happens.





Josh was at Bishopric meeting leaving us on our own for the group shot. Some people take great pictures like this. I am not one of those people.

Will gave specific directions as he took this picture:
"Mommy, you move your leg back and forth (I did) and Isaac, you make a silly face and talk to me. Now talk to me louder! (he did)"

We even let Isaac take a turn behind the camera








2 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

That's an awesome post. I like what Will said as he took the picture. And I like that you posted Isaac's picture, too. We miss you guys and can't wait to come home!

Kali said...

You should absolutely go to NYC! I LOVED it! You are just like my friend telling me I am brave to go around NYC by myself....there are SO many people everywhere I never felt by myself! :) I felt completely safe everywhere I went. I had a map and that's all I needed. Where else you guys going road tripin'?