Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Snow

Here they, all bundled up. I'm sure all of my cold weather comrades know that they were ready to go out and play, and I was ready for a nap...it takes forever to get ready to play outside, and what's the worst part? It is that they only stay out there for about as long as it takes to get the stinkin' clothes on in the first place!
The snow shoveling guys would appreciate this more, if he did more on the sidewalks, and less on the grass.

We love our Tonka trucks! They really are all weather toys.


Filling a bucket with snow to make part of the snow castle. Have I mentioned how much we really love the winter time!




1 comment:

Kali said...

You guys have SNOW!?!...ha ha ha jk!! :)
What a really cute pic of the boys sitting on the table. I was noticing that Gigs looks like he is as big as Will. Cute boys!