Sunday, April 24, 2011

ONE Never Tasted so Good


DSCI0195


Sweet Josie turned one. She really ate up the birthday celebration.


I like when babies turn one. It is absolutely no pressure. Isaac turning five was a lot more work.


Had I known that buying one wax candle would have provided the magic we were hoping to create, then I could have saved the trouble of the cake and presents.


DSCI0205Josie did “blow” out a candle, but I had a cupcake with a candle for each family member and we all blew out our candle and made a wish for Josie. As the mom of all three kids I’m dying to know what they wished for, but then again, maybe I don’t want to know!



DSCI0210


Are you noticing a theme here?


DSCI0212


How about now?


Jo is working on a few teeth.


DSCI0245


Josie in her Easter dress. I think she felt pretty.


DSCI0243


I told Josie that Josh was leaving for Bishopric meeting, so she started waving “bye-bye”.


DSCI0242



I would have taken a picture of the boys in their snazzy, new Easter suits, only they didn’t get any. I totally wait for that stuff to clearance AFTER Easter. Look for some sharp lookin’ brothers in a couple of weeks.



One year with Josie:


She walks. She tries to talk. She says a few words. She adores her brothers, and I think her favorite time of day is quickly becoming when daddy gets home from work. She absolutely lights up and so does he. After having two boys I wanted so badly to have a little girl. Wish granted. She is everything I could have hoped for. She is my buddy. Where I am, she is, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Still to be determined is how much she is going to like being a big sister. I have a pretty good idea that it will be a total disaster at first, but who doesn’t love a challenge!


With each baby I recognize more and more that these little creatures truly are heaven sent. Thank You for my blessings.

1 comment:

AnnaMarie said...

Love it! Happy birthday, girlie! Miss you guys!