Sunday, November 14, 2010

Kentucky

We went to Kentucky over Halloween weekend.  My oldest sister lives there, and we got to go stay with her for a few days.  It was a lot of fun, and nice to get away.  Ask me how nice it was to come home.  Go ahead.  I dare you.

Like  a big dummy, I forgot my camera, so I don’t have Halloween pictures and pictures of my family at the Louisville Temple.  I did, however, find it necessary to take this picture so when my kids are older and whine to me about how we never went anywhere or did anything, I’ll show them this, and maybe they’ll understand why.  If that doesn’t work, I’ll be sure to set aside time where Josh and I can join them on one of their family vacations in the future so we can sit in the back and fight with everyone, and spill snacks all over, and ask a bajillion times if we are there yet.  Love you kids!

001

My living room after unloading the car.  I left the house clean.

2 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Oh, come on. I bet you had that pile ship-shape in about 30 minutes. And that's including folding the washed and dried laundry and vacuuming where the pile sat.

Jill Best said...

Wasn't it all worth it to spend time with me?