Saturday, November 6, 2010

6 Months…Check It!

 

012

008002007

Josie is 6 months (and a few days) now.  She had her check up this week.  She is 15lb 4 oz and 27 inches long.  40% weight, and 75% height?  Weird, I know.  We aren’t the 75% height type of people, but Josie is helping us branch out.  Step outside of our comfort zone, so to speak.  I suspect she’ll soon feel the peer pressure of her family, and fall back in line with 50% or lower.  We’ll get you!

Other things about sweet Josie…she is so fun.  She is such a friendly baby.  She is quick to smile at everyone, and for the most part is pretty mild.  October was kind of a rough month for her.  She got a yucky head cold, and then started teething soon after.  My super star sleeper, has reminded me that she is in fact a young baby and not a sleepy teenager.    Her mouth pain does wake her in the night, but I don’t mind.  Cutting teeth is tough business.  She rolls all over.  She can scoot and pull herself along, and is threatening to crawl.  Slow down, Josie.  Not too fast, please.

2 comments:

Kali said...

She is such a cutie!

AnnaMarie said...

I love those pictures...6 months is the best! I love when they start doing new things. Hope her teething gets better!