Thursday, July 15, 2010

Brotherly Love

To help lose the extra baby pounds, I've made a focused effort to play outside more with the boys. Will asked me to play soccer with him in the front yard. Thankfully, we have an abundance of TONKA trucks to set up goal markers. We had been playing for a while when Isaac decided to join us. Giggies took one goal, and Will manned the other. We rotated out who got to be the kicker, and when it came time for Will to be the leg man, this is what resulted...

Isaac pouting because he only wants to play with me and not with Will. To prevent Will from being able to play, he took both of his markers and put them together so Will didn't stand a chance of scoring on him. Clever, and mean.

It didn't stop Will from trying. You can imagine the hysterics that ensued as Will approached him with a full force kick. I swear that they do like each other most of the time, but they fight with the same passion they play with. All of it gives me a headache.

And for good measure, Ms. Josie.


Hello, Jo!




2 comments:

The Bostons said...

I think your kids are pretty smart, they seem to pull a lot of these "you didn't think I could come up with that!" answers to problems. I love reading all about them!
And Josie is BEAUTIFUL!!! What a cute face!

AnnaMarie said...

haha...clever and mean. Doesn't that describe most kids? At least you have that Josie to relieve those headaches. I think it's good we have babies to help us through the 2-6-year-old phases.