Thursday, May 27, 2010

5 Weeks Old, and All is Well

Baby girls have such an unfair advantage over baby boys. How can you resist a little creature with an over-sized flower attached to their head?!


The Josinator
Josie Update: Josie had a well check appointment yesterday and she is doing great. She is now 8lb 4 oz and 21 1/2 in long. She started out at 6lb 6oz and 18 in, so she is doing well. She is still a very good baby. Josh would argue that she isn't as good as I think she is, but that's because she and I are super tight since she is at my side 24/7--it's expected that she is better for mommy than daddy, right? First thing in the morning, just after she has eaten and been changed, we can get a couple of really good smiles out of her. So cute. It helps a lot to have waited 4 years for this one, because I can appreciate all of the cute baby moments instead of being consumed with all of the chaos that exists with kids under the age of 2.



2 comments:

Kali said...

She's GORGEOUS!
Sorry you invited got lost in the mail...dang USPS! :)

AnnaMarie said...

Seriously...the bows & flowers do make babies cuter. I'm already considering what I can do for a boy should I have one some day...lots of cute hats, I think.