Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Alive and Multiplying!

It seems I've taken a blogging hiatus. I lost steam. Stuff has been happening. Lots of stuff, but if I were to worry about addressing even any of it, I'm pretty sure that I would close this post now, and put away the computer...way too daunting! So instead, we'll start fresh with today's events.

I had an ultrasound. Many of you are thinking...what?! Oh yeah, I'm pregnant. 20 weeks to be exact. The baby is healthy and strong and looking great, and the best part--it's a girl!!

11 comments:

Me said...

Congrats!! Especially on it being a girl :)

Mary P.

Angie said...

Yea!!! Congratulations! Girls are a lot of fun. I am so happy for you and I hope your pregnancy is going well. Keep blogging and updating so I know what is going on!

Kali said...

hahaha I KNEW it! :) hee hee hee. CONGRATS!

lindsy said...

Congratulations! 2 boys, then a girl, that's the way to go =)

Jen I said...

LUCKY! :) (The girl part, that is. I'm not jealous of being pregnant right now!)

AnnaMarie said...

YES! Girls rock.

Unknown said...

Josh wants to know how did you do that? Make a girl that is!

Beads Bee Boutique said...

Congratulations Megan! I hope I follow in your footsteps (two boys and then a girl)! Not for a long while of course :)

stef j. said...

holy cow congratulations!!

Ryan Dana said...

Josh still has it in him!

H. said...

A girl!!! Woo-hoo! And Merry Christmas to you!