Thursday, April 23, 2009

Where Did April Go?

The Easter bunny came. I'm pretty sure that the boys had no idea why a giant bunny would be coming to our house to bring candy--neither do I for that matter, but my boys aren't silly enough to question a basket full of free candy.



We do Easter hard core! Aint no Easter like a Brown Easter.

Giggies after his blood sugar dropped.




The boys got to stay up late for family movie night.




April was mostly cold, as is indicated in the pictures of Will still wearing his winter gear while riding his bike on the BMX track.
I know that every parent thinks that there kids are great at everything, but I must first say that I'm not one of them--I would never tell my kids so directly that they are seriously lacking in some areas, but I see their strengths and weaknesses, and with this in mind, I feel confident in saying that my little Will is wicked good at riding that bike!

This is Will riding at the BMX track on top of the "ski hill" in Franklin. Pretty sure that we weren't supposed to be riding there though.Those little beginner bikes weren't really made for hill riding, but Will made it work.


Perhaps, a written summary of all of this would be helpful to piece it all together, but I think leaving it scattered and chaotic is a better way to sum up how this month felt. I think that I would like to lobby for a new Spring saying..."April crazy's bring May lazy's" What do you think?

4 comments:

Kali said...

LOVE the new saying! I think everyone's Aprils are crazy so it should work worldwide!
Our April had CRAZY weather and us traveling like crazy...bring on the MAY LAZY'S!!
Will looks AMAZING on his bike!

AnnaMarie said...

I also will take a lazy May...but somehow I don't think I'll get it. Nice pics!

Darcy said...

Didn't know franklin had a bmx track!

H. said...

Go Will!! He does look wicked cool on that bike.