Monday, May 18, 2009

Giggies Turned 3! (One Month Ago...oops)

Let them eat cake!
What to get Giggies for his birthday? hmm..."Oh, I know! another train set!" I keep waiting for the time that he just hands it back to me and tells me that this is getting ridiculous.


The goods



Will, unsure that he is willing to concede that it is indeed, Isaac's birthday, and not his.
Happy Birthday, sweet Giggies. You are sweet, funny, and what I love the most about you (Will too, come to think of it) is that you are not afraid to let your crazy show :) It's a problem we've got in this house, and now I'm just ready to accept it. Watch out for the Brown family, their crazy is showing!





1 comment:

AnnaMarie said...

And also watch out because the Browns are wicked funny! I love those pics. And nice cake, too!