Sunday, March 4, 2012

Midnight Madness

 

DSCI0879

DSCI0880Kisses from Mommy.

DSCI0881Thanks Sweet J for returning the favor.

DSCI0885

As I type this post tonight, sure enough, it is after midnight.  These pictures, however, were not taken tonight.  They could have been taken on any number of nights over the last couple of months.  Jameson’s sleep schedule is wackadoodle!  But I make myself feel okay about it because I figure he realizes that as number 4 it’s his only opportunity for one-on-one time with his mommy.  If only I could get the other 3 to decide that their preferred wake up time wasn’t during the 6 o’clock hour, then I’d be golden.  Until then, maybe a little sleepy.

I’ve mentioned before that Josh is working oh so hard lately.  He still is.  A lot.  When he and I get to touch base at the end of a long day, we both look at each other and often times one of us will say that something’s got to give.  Well, it has.  On a rare night I climbed into bed at the same time as Josh.  I was cuddled up next to him, and his foot brushed against my leg.  I kid you not, the next words out of his mouth were, “Is that bare skin?”  I couldn’t even act offended, I was too tired.  I replied, “Yep.”  He then says, “It’s totally fine, I would expect nothing different given all that you have to do, I was just wondering if you got some new wool pants.”  Remember that thing that had to give?  There it is…my legs.  Since then I have shaved them.  Unfortunately, that was days ago.  What are you gonna do?

2 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Haha. :) I'm sorry he's working so hard (and you are, too). Someday it'll be better. Right? Tell me I'm right.

Love the pics. He's getting big!

Kali said...

I always enjoy reading your posts and your insight! :D You're such a clever writer!
Looks like everyone is getting along well in your neck of the woods! Glad to see/hear!