Sunday, October 16, 2011

Random

My mom and dad are on a mission now, and even though we only saw them once a year before they were on their mission, I’m pretty sure my home sick little mommy would appreciate a few more photos of her family…even if we aren’t the ones she is really missing Winking smile

DSCI0691

I thought I’d take a picture of the boys before school on picture day,  so I could have proof 15 years from now, when they are looking at their old school pictures and wondering why I let them get their picture done with a big dirt smudge on their nose, or food spilled on their shirts, that we didn’t…it was all them.  When you left the house you were sparkly and neat.  Join the club of those of us with bad school pictures.  It’s like a rite of passage or something.  In first grade I thought that I was completely able to handle my hair on my own, and upon arriving to school on picture day with my lumpy, crooked pony tail, I was greeted with pity and the question, “Oh no!  Is your mom sick today?”  I told you, a rite of passage.

DSCI0692

If only they were always so fond of each other.

 

Now, switching gears…

DSCI0697

Last week play group met at a cute little pumpkin farm.  I gave Jo a pep talk, dressed her like a farmer, and still I got the “you must be crazy if you think I’m going to get closer to those smelly goats!”

DSCI0699

“Crazy lady! I aint touching nothing that requires an immediate dose of hand sanitizer and a trip to a washing station!  Put me back in the stroller before I get the bird flu or something worse!”

 

Finally,

As was illustrated in the pictures to the farm, Jo has attitude, and she is all grown up.

Notice her highchair in the background.  She started out there, and then very scary-like climbed out and parked herself at the big kid table to eat her pancake.  Nobody puts Josie in the corner.

DSCI0718

DSCI0721

See what I mean?  One of the big kids.

DSCI0720

DSCI0712

Poor Jameson wondering, “doesn’t anyone have control over this girl?!”

My sweet Jameson, the answer to that is-- not really.

2 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

That Josie girl, now she is great. I love her attitude about the goats. :) And she's such a good big and little sister. Love it.

Kali said...

you're so good! :D
kiddos are so cute and i sure wish i could come cuddle sweet little jameson!