Tuesday, December 14, 2010

7 Months

 

008

At 7 months Miss Jo is growing fast.  I have no idea how big she is, but she is a scooting machine.  Last week I went to get her from her nap and she was proudly standing in her crib.  She now pulls up on everything!  Unfortunately, she has the judgment of a 7 month old and thinks standing under coffee tables and kitchen chairs are perfect spots.  Its just a matter of time before were at that age where it seems like they always have a bruise on their forehead.  Thank goodness for over-sized head bands and bows!  We love you, Josie-pie!

004

2 comments:

Darcy said...

she is just beautiful!!! You still have not called me back Miss Megan!!!! I'm WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnnaMarie said...

Cute, Megan! I can't wait to meet her this weekend! Still planning on Friday, hopefully in the afternoon!